Celebrate Toronto will be hosting its annual Gallery Show through March 3th – March 29th, location TBA. The Gallery Reception will take place during Celebrate Toronto event where artists have the opportunity to display their original artwork to over 600 attendants.
It is the intention of Celebrate Toronto to enable up and coming artists in all disciplines to showcase their work and network with affluent members of the city of Toronto.
Artists selected to the Gallery Show will be notified by February 6th, 2017.
Each artist may submit a collection of art for consideration.
Please complete the form below
Celebrate Toronto jury looks for design excellence, quality, and consistency in style, workmanship and originality in their selected medium.
Only original art will be considered for showing. Reproductions, such as note cards, postcards, T-shirts or posters will not be considered. Work created from assembly kits or manufactured items are unacceptable. Limited edition prints are the only exception.
Artists may select and enter into one media category. Celebrate Toronto jury has the right to accept any number of the pieces submitted for consideration for display at the Art Show.
This exhibition is for an individual artist/art team. Companies, artist representatives and dealers are not eligible to participate.
Application requirements for the jury process include:
• High quality digital jpeg images of your art piece(s), produced within the last two years. Jpegs must accurately reflect the art pieces you will display at the exhibition.
• 35mm slides are not accepted.
• Include a detailed description of each piece with title; date, medium and dimensions.
• Artist Statement - one page maximum.
• Please label jpeg’s with artist name, title, and dimensions (ie. JSmith_Art1_12x24)
Decisions made by the Celebrate Toronto Art Show jury are final and not open to appeal.
• The deadline for the 2017 Art Show application is January 31st, 2017 at 11:00pm.
Celebrate Toronto will notify all applicants no later than February 6th, 2017 by email.