- Provide front-line, top-calibre customer service to festival visitors while they wait to view projects and ensure their successful navigation through line-ups. They are the goodwill ambassadors who keep everyone informed. Responsibilities include helping patrons navigate the event by distributing information materials, answering questions and giving directions. This position is ideal for friendly people with good communication skills and high energy who want lots of interaction with patrons, but no supervisory duties.
Assistant Stage Managers
- Help the Stage Managers ensure the stage runs smoothly and on schedule. Responsibilities include working directly with the performers and their handlers, and assisting with cues, set up and clean up. This position is ideal for students in theatre or technical production programs looking for real experience at large events and who are calm and assertive.
- Oversee all the volunteer activities at assigned sites. Responsibilities include managing schedules, facilitating tasks, and communicating between volunteers and staff. They ensure the volunteers have a positive festival experience. This position is ideal for people with excellent personal and organizational skills, who are exceptionably reliable, committed to volunteerism, and good at problem solving. This leadership position is only open to people who have at least two years or have proven equivalent experience in another organization
Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Creative, flexible, reliable individuals with excellent communication skills who can assist with the social media marketing needs of Celebrate Toronto. The positions will support organization-wide efforts to establish a strong brand and social media presence and strategy for Celebrate Toronto and its related events and activities. Provide social media support (writing and posting content on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram). Attend Celebrate Toronto events to provide social media coverage. Actively engage with Celebrate Toronto partners professionally and support event promotional efforts through social media channels. Assist in building and nurturing Celebrate Toronto’s online communities.
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages. Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities. Update spreadsheets, databases. Assist in building and nurturing Celebrate Toronto’s online communities.